Knowing where your fund portfolio stands
- dynamically track the liquidity profile of underlying funds
- model liquidity risks using accurate and hypothetical scenarios
- build detailed liquidity-based reports for investors
- combine a range of data sources to construct a broader liquidity profile
- use transaction-based data to provide more informed risk analyses
Comada’s M.A.T.ware can help the fund investor to keep track of terms of reference for underlying funds. It can integrate proprietary, transaction, and purchased data into a single, homogeneous whole, and deliver an accurate liquidity profile to your desktop.
In addition, our technology provides the investor with the means to create risk and liquidity reports for end clients, secure in the knowledge that they are drawing on a more accurate data resource than has previously been possible in the alternative investments universe.
Not only that – you can even model hypothetical liquidity scenarios, and stress test your portfolio to see how it would behave in crisis situations.
Liquidity analysis and reporting is quickly creeping up the agenda for investors, who expect portfolio managers to deliver a more detailed and accurate picture than ever before. The ability to provide this will help to build the levels of trust and confidence that are essential for solid investor relations.